What Graphic Design Service Do You Need?
- Design Friday
- 8th, Oct, 2021
For a long time, visuals have taken a very important space in the way people appreciate their surroundings. Therefore, no matter what field you are in, you might have experienced the need for professional assistance to execute or enhance your vision. Maybe at this point, you feel that you have never needed graphic designing services, but the reality is, now more than ever, we all use images on a daily basis to deliver attractive messages.
Scenarios You Might Need Graphic Designing Services
Even if you haven’t realized you use images and graphics to communicate, there are many different situations where we all use them. For example:
- In your personal life, for a special event where you want to present your personal style, but you don’t know how to execute your vision.
- In your 9-to-5 job, when you want to give a strong presentation within your team, or represent your company in a marketplace.
- If you are a business owner that doesn’t have the budget to bring in an in-house graphic designer, but still has some aesthetic and branding needs.
- If you have a marketing/advertising agency with a stable graphics workflow that sometimes increases, and needs some overnight extra help.
In all these scenarios, you would need graphic designing services that support your ideas and translate them into invitations, PowerPoint presentations, business cards, social media graphics, flyers, catalogs, menus, and more.
Types of Graphic Design
Let’s dig a little bit into the different types of graphic design that exist, so you can limit what type of service you will need.
- Visual Identity: if you need to establish the visual assets of your business, like logo, color palettes, typography, and or a visual guide to provide the best practices to use your brand.
- Marketing and Advertising: if you need to advertise your business in ways like vehicle wraps or magazine ads, catalogs, briefs, flyers, infographics, signage, and trade show displays, menus, social media banners, PowerPoint presentations, email marketing templates, etc.
- User Interface: to implement or improve your website to offer a friendly and easy-to-use experience for your website users in all the possible devices they might use (tablets, cellphones, laptops, desktops, etc.). This type also includes apps and video games.
- Publication: when you are producing large quantities of printed books, newspapers, newsletters, magazines, directories, annual reports, and catalogs.
- Packaging design: if you are a product-based business that needs to have impactful and attractive containers for your products.
- Motion graphic design: for all the digital media you can imagine where you need graphics in motion, like animated logos, tutorial videos, GIFs, banners for social media and your website, etc.
- Environmental graphic design: for all that has to be with the physical space, such as wall murals, signage, retail store interiors, event, and conference spaces, museum exhibitions, etc.
- Art and Illustration: as a recent type of graphic design, where original artwork is made to be used in Clothing Apparel, textile patterns, stock images, book covers, etc.
Why Do You Need to Hire Graphic Designing Services?
There are different reasons why you need to hire a graphic designer or another type of provider for this service. If you are in a corporate or business setting, you need to create a professional image of your brand with an aesthetic consistent across all printed and digital communication channels. But if you are an individual that doesn’t identify with these needs, you can estimate the times that you’ve had a birthday, a wedding, an anniversary, or something special when you wanted to have a unique invitation and didn’t find it in your to-go arts and crafts store.
“Let the cobbler stick to his last…” Graphic designers speak the language of typography, imagery, color, and form. They know how to present your vision in a clean and aesthetic way. On the other hand, companies that offer graphic designing services have the capability to help you whenever you need to deliver high-quality products in a professional and, even if you ever need it, within tight deadlines.
Also, when you hire a graphic designer, you might have the hustle of an interview process, to learn their experience, portfolio, industry expertise, and make sure their work will fit with your brand style. When you go to a company that offers graphic designing services, you have different designers, with different styles, where it is more likely that you will find some good concepts to work with.
Ready to Hire a Graphic Designing Company?
Design Friday offers professional graphic designing services with affordable options, all of them with unlimited revisions. We build relationships with our clients and always put your needs first. Call us at (917) 231-3570 or visit our website today!